Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bonjour

Here I am sitting in Belgium, successfully on the internet on my own laptop for the first time in over a week!
Last weekend a group of 12 Clemson students arrived in the grand city of Brussels. We spent out time running around, exploring, and stuffing our faces with things that most American health experts would frown upon but are daily delicious items in a normal Belgian's life. We got to test out our wretched French together before we were all shipped off to school here in Louvain-La-Neuve where the internet is scarce and the keyboards are strange.
But it is a wonderful town, and I at least have someone in my building who can visit in order to post, so I may yet survive! :)
I'm quite excited to get started documenting my journey, which despite a horrendously soaking wet and tiring and very disastrous move-in has been somehow wonderful. I really want to learn how to edit videos to be super snazzy and impressive to all my friends back home (so much so that they will come visit me here)!
A bien tot!

No comments:

Post a Comment